Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sled Dragging Interval Cardio

Sled Dragging Interval Cardio

Brad Pilon's unique interval cardio training methods caught the eyes of quite a few readers last week...if you haven't read it, check it here:

http://muscle-insider.blogspot.com/2006/08/my-workout-program.html

Many readers wanted to know how to make a sled for dragging...well, here's Brad's response...

"I use a sled I purchased from www.elitefitnesssystems.com during my workouts.However, when working with athletes I use sleds that I manufactured out of old tires and chain.Simply take an old tire, drill two holes through it, and run a chain through the holes. This makes your handle.Then simply throw a couple 2 x 4's into the tire to make a floor, add some weight and get pulling!"


Intervals can be done in many ways,

CB




interval cardio

No comments: