Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm a Loser...But YOU Can Win

I'm such a loser. I've spent the last 2 days neglecting work and addicted to the workout sites at Workout Pass.

Yesterday morning was dedicated to all of Alwyn Cosgrove's fat loss workouts, today was Ryan Lee's Quattro Fitness 4-minute workouts, and the intriguing Medicine Ball workouts section as well.

I haven't even made it through all the Stability Ball Workouts, or the Fat Loss for Men Workouts, or the Abs of Stone workouts. But those are next on my list. I did spend a bit of time on the forums though, and answered a few questions.

So I didn't get much work done...so, uh-oh, looks like have homework to do, should be a really exciting weekend...not.

But let's look on the bright. You're a winner in all of this.

Why do you win?

Because I thought of something you might like.

Basically, I'm so convinced that you'll love Workout Pass, that I'm adding a little something extra special to sweeten the already amazing offer Ryan Lee has put together.

If you order Workout Pass BEFORE Tuesday, January 30th at midnight, not only will you get a year's membership to over 5000 workouts and access to $1600 worth of exercise, nutrition, and motivational bonuses, BUT now you get another bonus from me...

I'm adding this to the package...

1 month - no wait.

2 months - no, scratch that...

3 months of a Basic Level TTMembers.com subscription for f-r_e_e

If you order through this newsletter, just send me your receipt and I'll add you to www.TTMembers.com in our Basic Level membership for 3 whole months.

The Basic Level Membership at TTMembers.com will give you access to the TT Workout of the Month, the already smokin'-hot discussion forum, and the Fat Loss Expert Interviews.

That's a $30 value.

And if you're already a TTmember, I'll add 3 months to your current TTmember subscription.
And if you've already purchased Workout Pass through my newsletter (it has to be through my newsletter, sorry!)...then I will be sending you a Login and Password for TTmembers.com sometime today...don't worry, you won't miss out on this new, extra bonus.

Let me know if you have any questions,

CB

P.S. You must order before next Tuesday at midnight...

That's when Ryan's promo ends, and he takes his 75+ bonus reports down, and the TTMembers.com bonus offer ends as well.

That will be your last chance to get a 3-month visitors pass to TTmembers.com.

So we'll hear from Ryan about Workout Pass and his approach to fat loss training early next week.

Get started on Workout Pass and TTMembers.com today!

No comments: