Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Lighter Side of Fat Loss Transformations

Before and afters.
Transformations.
Success stories.

Whatever name they go by, some of them are just plain funny.

(You know the ones I'm talking about, the questionable transformations you see in supplement ads, NOT the ones done by honest, everyday people).

If you want to know the real deal behind these advertisement Before and Afters, click here to see my transformation pics, story, & tips...

I guarantee you'll learn something.

By the way, we get a lot of questions about fat burners, and I asked an industry expert about them and was told, "From my experiences in the industry, and my work formulating a number of fat burners, I can honestly tell you that I do not believe that a "good" fat burner exists.

The key to losing fat is your nutrition program. The way to speed up the fat loss effects of your nutrition program is with your exercise program." In addition, nutrition expert Brad Pilon had this to say about training and nutrition for fat loss...

"I had my best fat loss results with Craig Ballantyne's Turbulence Training for Fat loss workout routine, which I used while I was preparing for a body building show. I won the show and didn't use any fat loss supplements at all...so Craig's program definitely helped."
Brad Pilon, CSCS
http://nutritionhelp.blogspot.com/

****
Nothing beats hard training and proper nutrition,
CB

P.S. Don't miss this transformation...

Click here for both a lesson and a laugh.

PPS. What does Berardi think about fat loss supplements?

Become a TTMember today to read his interview, at www.TTmembers.com

No comments: