Monday, March 26, 2007

Big Cardio Mistakes

A lot of people are doing intervals wrong.

Here are two ways that people do intervals wrong and that end up reducing the effectiveness of their workouts.

1) Don't do them at the start of the workout.

Unless you want to wipe yourself out and make your strength training less than optimal, don't start your workouts with the intervals.

You'll get more results by doing your intervals at the end of the workout.

2) Don't alternate between a strength training exercise and an interval.

If you do this, your strength work will suffer. Want to get 10-20% weaker in your lifts? Then just try to lift something after you have sprinted for 30-60 seconds. I guarantee you'll be a lot weaker if you do that...but that's the exact opposite effect of what you are trying to achieve with TT.

We want to be fresh and strong for our strength training exercises, and then finish the workout with energy-depleting, turbulence-promoting interval training.

Again, the bottom line: You'll get more results by doing your intervals at the end of the workout.

"Just wanted to let you know my clients and I think the supersets and circuits in the TT Fat Loss and Bodyweight manuals are awesome.  I must say it was somewhat of an experiment for me, as a new trainer, because I've been taught "cardio" for fat loss comes first, then strength training, and vise versa for mass building.  Now I've got my clients sweating before any "cardio" begins, and they are truly performing better doing the strength-work first."  
Lisa Grivers, Personal Trainer

I strongly believe it is best to separate the two methods...otherwise, the intervals knock the strength out of
your "sails" so to speak, so that the results are not optimal.

Focus on the quality of training, not just on sweating up a storm. 

So use Turbulence Training exactly as it is outlined for the ultimate quality fat loss workout. I guarantee that it will help you achieve more results in less time.

And here at TT, I'm committed to giving you "Dollars for dimes".

In the TT for Fat Loss package, you pay less than $1 per week for your fat loss workouts.

Here's a complete list of the workout packages you get with TT for Fat Loss.

  • The Introductory TT Training Phase - 2 weeks
  • The Beginner TT Training Phase - 4 weeks
  • The Intermediate TT Training Phase - 4 weeks
  • The Original, Incredible, Often-imitated, Never-duplicated TT Workout - 4 weeks
  • TT2K3 (CB's personal favorite workout for gaining mass and lose fat at the same time) - 4 weeks
  • Advanced TT2K4 - 4 weeks
  • Advanced TT2K5 - 4 weeks
  • BONUS #1: 30-days to Maximum Fat Loss
  • BONUS #2: TT 4-week Original Bodyweight Workout
  • BONUS #3: TT Fusion Fat Loss
  • BONUS #4: TT for Muscle - new bonus!
  • BONUS #5: TT for Women - new bonus
  • BONUS #6: TT DB-BW Fusion - new bonus!
  • BONUS #7: Dr. Mohr's Fat Loss Nutrition Guidelines

Whew. That's a year of workouts...

Click HERE to start losing fat for the next 52 weeks

(just think of how much fat you'll lose, and how different you'll look in feel in 52 weeks...heck, people will start noticing the changes in less than 10 days!)

"I use the Turbulence Training Workouts for both my clients and myself. My clients enjoy Turbulence Training because of the varied routines and the high intensity workouts that they are guaranteed. For me personally, I've noticed a significant reduction in body fat and an increase in energy levels over 4 weeks from this program than any other program template that I have tried (coupled with the proper diet of course). I've tried other methods, but TT is best fastest and best way to reduce body fat and maintain lean mass. It's a must if leaning down is your goal."
Chris Lopez, one of Toronto's top Personal Trainers

Consistency is king, but you also have to follow a perfectly-structured plan,

CB

By the way...

When you purchase Turbulence Training, you can add yourself to the customer list to receive ALL future program updates. You never have to buy again. So when I add new reports, I'll make all customers aware of the updates, and you'll be able to download the new material.

Click HERE to start burning fat fast, today!

2 comments:

Linda said...

How do I add myself to the TT customer list to receive all the updates?

I'm on week 5 of TT and LOVE IT!

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

Hi Linda,

Please visit www.turbulencetraining.com and submit a contact form with your email!

Then you'll receive an email confirmation. confirm that, and you'll be set.

thanks!

CB