Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Bench press workout - floor press

A little late getting around to my bench press workout this week. Yesterdays schedule got messed up by some phone calls, so I just did some light exercise.

It works out well though, becuase my shoulder was a little tender from throwing a ball to some dogs. My dog doesn't usually chase stuff, so this isn't a regular event.

The shoulder is much better today.

1) Light snatch (3x1)

2) Floor press (2x6) - 225

3a) front squat (3x12)
3b) snatch grip bb row (3x8)

4a) triceps (3x10)
4b) bb curls (3x8)

One of the problems with front squats is properly holding the bar.

Most people find things too uncomfortable...but I realized something about the right technique today - I'll do a little piece up for www.ttmembers.com about this soon.

Also stretched quads and psoas

Will lift again Thursday,

CB

No comments: