Saturday, April 28, 2007

I Know How to Solve Your Problems

Man takes his car into a garage. Says
it's making a funny noise.

Mechanic says, "I can fix that". Turns
the car on, listens for the noise, looks
at the car, and kicks it. Noise stops.
Hands the guy a bill for $200.

Guy says, "$200? For kicking my car?"

Mechanic says, "$1 for kicking it, $199
for knowing where to kick."

***
I know where to kick.

Whether it's eliminating redundant exercises and methods from your workouts to get you out of the gym faster, or getting the truth from you about your nutrition program that you fail to recognize, or simply helping you determine whether or not you need to gain fat or lose muscle, my 16 years in the gym have shown me "where to kick".

And that's what I do on the discussion forum at TTmembers

You post your problems, I fix 'em. Minus the $199 for the kick. Let's take a look at an example conversation here...

E: HI I'm using a muslce building workout and I was wondering if it will also help me loose fat as well. I'm trying to avoid gaining mass while being puffy. I've created a modified nutition plan to help my fitness goals but again I don't want to look bloated.'
Thanks.

CB:  
Hi E, thanks for the question. Nutrition is key. If you eat right, you'll limit or prevent fat gain while building muscle. Tell me more about your current situation.


E: Right now I'm 5'8 and 185.  I want to get more solid and defined but not put on too much weight.  I realize that muscle weighs more than fat.  Should I have  start off with TT for fat loss first or get more hard muscle first?
Thanks for any input

CB:
Whats your body fat level?  


E: I've never measured it  accurately.  I'm not sure how.

CB:
If you flexed in the mirror, could you see your abs? If you can, you are about 15% fat. If you can see them without flexing, you are closer to 12%, or even 10%.


E:
Not at all.  My belly has gone down since my modifyed diet but I havent gotten to the point where I can see ab definition.

CB
:
Then yes, at least 4 weeks of a fat loss program would be a good idea. We will simply re-evaluate after the 4 weeks.

I suggest the upcoming May TT "300" Fat Loss workout from www.TTmembers.com.

It's advanced and tough, but it will do the job of building muscle and burning fat - which recent research shows CAN be done (even though the subject's average age was 61 years young).

The May TT "300" Workout will be released on Monday, and is an advanced fat loss workout. So if you've been training hard for 6 months at least, then you can use it to lose fat and build muscle for May, and then go into a muscle-building program once you can see your abs - the May workout is perfect timing for summer beach preparation.

Plus you get lots of other goodies over there on TTmembers - including 3 upcoming interviews with Doctors about the impact of fat loss hormones and how we can make sure the hormones are working for us, not against us.

Nutrition, exercise, and social support,

CB

PS - Are you Locked-In?

If you aren't, and you are sitting on the fence about joining TTmembers.com, make sure you become a member ASAP. Or if you are thinking about upgrading to Platinum Status, contact me today for details on how to get Locked-In at our Launch Discount Level.

The membership deals will be DOUBLING for both Levels at the end of May.

  • The 1-year Platinum Level Membership will go to $297 for 12 months from $147.
  • The monthly Basic Level Membership will go to $19.95 per month from $9.95.

BUT REMEMBER...
Anyone that orders before May 31st, will be "locked in" to whatever member plan they start with. So if you become a member at $9.95 per month, you will always renew at $9.95 per month until you cancel. (If you do that, and then want to join again, you will have to go up to $19.95)...

Same with the 1-year Platinum Membership, you will always be able to renew at $147 per year.

Your TT Membership site is excellent and will change the way people deal with fitness and fat loss for the better. The content blows away anything that I have come across."

Keith Scott, CSCS, MS

"I have just signed up for the TT Members forum and was blown away by the number of resources available. Thanks for doing such a great job with the site and I look forward to my journey to better health."
- from the TT Discussion Forum  


Click HERE to join today

If you have any questions, please let me know!

No comments: