Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday Workout

I'm a bit of a hurting unit from the workouts so far this week, but I still had to test out another fat burning workout routine from the May 200 TT "300 Workout" plan.

I'm tweaking some workouts I've used in the past with clients, and just wanted to test out the rest intervals today...it was tough, and I had to be disciplined not to quit. But, it makes for a better workout for you. This workout will be available by Monday night at the latest...hopefully Sunday.

Click HERE to become a TTMember & be one of the first to get the May workout challenge

Tomorrow is a hard leg day from the May Workout...it will definitely test my willpower. And then Saturday, that's another story...it's the TT 300 Challenge workout.

But for now, I'm off to interview Jon Benson from Fit Over 40 - about inspiration to help you stick to your fat loss program

Don't forget about the teleseminar tonight,

CB
Fat Burning Workouts

No comments: