Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wednesday squat workout

Going to play catch-up and try to squat today, even though I did a workout yesterday.

But I "know" my body and know what is too much and when to back off.

Plus, the weight will be light since this is the first week of a new training phase,

1a) OH squat (3x2)
1b) y's (3x12)

2) Medium stance squat (1x8)

Shoulder hurt trying to support the heavy wt, so could only do 1 set.

3a) pushups (T, plus, elvd, decl) x 10
3b) Good morning (3x12)

The pushups are to help shoulder blade mobility. I also need more work on my miod and low traps, so the Y's have been added in the first superset.

I'll share a form tip about the Y's on www.ttmembers.com later today.

4a) chins (1xMax, 30 total reps with 20 second b/n sets) - 16, 4, 5, 3,2

That is all,

CB

No comments: