Thursday, August 23, 2007

CB's Business Seminar for Trainers

To all personal trainers with a website,

I am holding a seminar in November about how to improve your online fitness business. If you are interested in more details, please contact CB through this link

Here's some feedback from one attendee...

"Hey Craig... I had no doubt that the investment in your course would pay off... I just didnt think it would happen so quickly.

Two months away and from your coaching and emails alone, I've hired my 2nd employee to manage all my customer email (saving me hours each week to work ON my business), partnered with you for a promo which should easily surpass the cost of the actual conference, connected with the editor of Men's Fitness (I'll be in the November issue) and starting to network with some of your other attendees who I should be doing some very profitable projects with.

Even though I have already had extensive and expensive internet marketing coaching... I don't think your email subscribers have any idea of how much of an opportunity and deal they are getting by learning from you for such a low sign up fee. My $2000 investment is already paid off and we are over 2 months out from the conference even starting! Can't wait to meet you and all the other attendees. And sweet location too!"
Vince DelMonte
author & creator, No Nonsense Muscle Building
VinceDelMonteFitness.com

I look forward to helping you spread your fitness message to thousands, if not millions of people around the world,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

PS If you are interested in more details, please contact CB through this link

PPS - We'll also have Jim Labadie and Pat Rigsby at the seminar and you can talk to them about building your offline businesss as well.

1 comment:

Lea Paige Matteo said...

How Mr Benjamin Lee service  grant me a loan!!!

Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to Mr Benjamin service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to this funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 5 working days just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% rate and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact this funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on { 247officedept@gmail.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.