Thursday, August 16, 2007

Turbulence Training bodyweight exercises

I'm watching the Turbulence Training Bodyweight DVD's tonight, checking them one last time before we send them out to the distributor and make them available to everyone in September. They came out really great, and aside from one close-up we have to re-film, I'm very happy with the workout videos. You're going to love them.

I'm also re-doing the 6-Month manual and making some small changes to it...not changing the workouts, just modifying some of the numbers in the workouts.

We filmed the DVD's up at my friend Bill Wells' gym in Toronto, just west of Eglington and Avenue Road (www.urbanathlete.ca). Bill is the best chiro in town, and fixes me up any time I do something stupid, which is often.

If you want the Turbulence Training for Fat Loss exercises on DVD, go here to the Turbulence Training Video Department. You also get all of the videos online as part of your Turbulence Training for Fat Loss Platinum Membership

Next time I think we need a girl model,

CB

No comments: