Saturday, September 01, 2007

Finally Watched 300

We finally got around to watching the movie, "300", last night. It was pretty good, quite entertaining. Very inspiring to train hard. If you don't have time to watch the 2 hour 300 movie, check out the 90 second 300 workout here

And here's a question I get all the time...about the story behind my involvement with the 300:

Q: did you come up with "the 300 workout" or was that something you got from somewhere else. Also, how often would a person do that? It seems to me that a person would train for all the parts of it, then attempt a PB of the 300 workout once a month, or once a week or something like that.

Answer:
I had nothing to do with the development of the workout.

This workout was designed by a trainer, Mark Twight, who worked with actors from the movie.
The workout was featured in Men's Health magazine, however they didn't put photos of the exercises in the magazine, so I did a video of the exercises, which we also uploaded to youtube and got 200K views so far.

But its not my workout. Although I gave it a try.

You are right, something that should only be done once in a while as a challenge. Kind of like running a marathon. You shouldn't do it every week but you can train for it every workout.

It should be something you get psyched up to do, like a powerlifting meet.

It doesn't mean you can't train hard in prep for it, it just means don't do the same 300 workout three days a week.

I think I've said that enough now, if you choose to disregard what I say, well...,

CB
Intense Fat loss workout

No comments: