Monday, November 12, 2007

Very Unique Turbulence Training Success Story

Several weeks ago I purchased the TurbulenceTraining package, with some really not know what I was really in for, but I hoped for the best. I am 41-year old man who has had his bouts childhood sicknesses, as well as obesity, and a great deal of depression.

At 19 years I was told that I had to lose weight, because the build up of fat around my heart could lead to a heart attack, so reluctantly I began this 6 meals a day and exercising at home because I did not want to go to a gym. By the time I was 22 years old I was down to 150 lbs, but somewhat flabby, so I went to a gym got expensive trainer, that told me I would have to have surgury to remove the flab, which did not help to make feel any better.

Then another trainer showed me how to lift weights, which helped me to use weightlifting to get rid of the flab and get lean, which did
happen , but it got to a point where I would hit a wall (so to speak) and the workouts would no longer work for me. Then I got into an accident lifting weights, which left me with an atrophy on the left side of my body (Thoracic Outlet Syndrome) which meant the doctors would have to remove the top rib on my left side, which up until quite recently has caused me a great deal of pain especially on rainy days.

Turbulence Training has changed all of that for me.In the last 3 1/2 to 4 weeks my body has become much stronger, as well as leaner, with muscle....It's funny some of the trainers at my gym watch me work out and often ask where do I get my workouts from....I never tell.The pain that I once experienced on my left side is not pretty much gone, and my abs are incredible. All I can say is THANK YOU....THANK YOU...THANK YOU.
Avery James

PS - Here are some of our latest female TT success stories...

Hi Craig, Just wanted to let you know that your short bursts of training is doing the trick for me.I hate the treadmill even though I did it. I have an ab roller and have been doing that since I discovered your training strategies. Have dropped aprox 3 lbs in like two weeks and that was not doing it seriously....Can't wait to get serious now....Thank you. I can finally shake those baby belly pounds!!!!
Lynda Dias

 

Sadly, my trainer and good friend moved out of town, and although I'm already in good shape and have nutritious eating habits, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to keep it up. That's when I discovered Craig's TT workouts. Not only do I now save money on costly training sessions, I have challenging workouts that keep me interested and get the job done quickly. In fact, I often have trainers come up to me in the gym and admire the exercises I'm doing or ask me if I'M a personal trainer. Especially because I'm a woman, they're surprised that I'm lean and in such good shape without a personal trainer by my side. Thanks Craig, and keep the great workouts coming!
Rebecca Lewis, Toronto ON

 

I am a personal trainer, but I have never been as challenged as I have with your workouts. At forty, I look and feel better than I ever have. It is so amazing that you can get such great results without a bunch of equipment or without hours and hours in the gym. I have never been much of a machine fan anyways, but I love doing these exercises that work large groups of muscles all at once, instead of one at a time. My legs have definitely started to show some definition, something that has amazed me, because legs are not my favorite workout. People tell me all the time that I don't look my age, and now thanks to you, they say it even more. Thank you so much.
Tammy Grossman,
Weight Loss Coach, Fitness Coach

Click HERE to get started with Turbulence Training

No comments: