Monday, December 24, 2007

Powerful Weight Loss Stories

This is my last email to you before Christmas, so I want to wish you a Happy Holiday and also to mention that I have some big gifts coming your way on New Year's Eve through to January 2nd. These will go out to all past and present TT clients...

I've put together all the info you'll need to stick to your goals in 2008 and achieve incredible results in not only your fat loss, but also your relationships, health, and career.

Click here to become a Turbulence Training client for life:
==> http://www.turbulencetraining.com

(TT clients get lifetime updates to the TT program.)

In the meantime, I want to leave you with a few powerful weight loss stories that I have posted on my site...

1) 4 key nutrition changes helped him lose 10 inches from his waist
Click HERE for this story

2) Lost 4.8kg in one month with TT - and don't miss his poem!
Click HERE for the story

3) Read this one to see how much the ladies love turbulence training!
Click HERE for this story

Please refer your friends, family, and co-workers to them...show them that if these people can do it, so can they!

And look for my "Mastering the Fat Loss Mindset" bonus coming on New Year's Eve!

Sincerely,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training

No comments: