Monday, March 17, 2008

4 Cardio Myths & The Truth: Can You Gain Muscle & Lose Fat at the Same Time

Just a quick note to let you know that I've just posted a shocking new article over on TurbulenceTraining.com  

It's called, "5 Fat Loss Myths: Why Long, Slow Boring Cardio is not the Best Fat Loss Program to Increase Your Metabolism and Burn Belly Fat..."

I cover 4 of the most popular cardio myths, and I answer the classic debate, "Can you build muscle and burn fat at the same time?"

So head over here for my latest article on fat loss myths:
=> www.TurbulenceTraining.com  

And don't forget to check out the new bonus packages I've put together. One is specifically for men, and the other is specifically for women.

 
Find out the truth about cardio for fat loss,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training

PS - Turbulence Training Burns 14 pounds of fat in 6 weeks.

"In 6 weeks I have lost 6.5kg (14.3lbs). Bear in mind that I was not excessively overweight but I am now in my ideal weight range (with abs) without dropping off existing musculature. As far as internal health goes my cholesterol has dropped from 6.4mmol/L to 3.7 mmol/L (247mg/dL to 142mg/dL). Guess what! my life insurance premiums will reduce accordingly if i keep it this way. I can tell you that this point alone covers the cost many times over. Did I mention I feel great."
Alan Rogers

"Dear Craig, while I've been a member for about a month now, I can honestly say that you and your tt program and you are great. I have lost 10 lbs. so far. Additionally, you are an extremely unique and wonderful person. in the past,you have always been there for me. I can't thank you enough."
Jennifer

"In the last 3 1/2 to 4 weeks my body has become much stronger, as well as leaner, with muscle....It's funny some of the trainers at my gym watch me work out and often ask where do I get my workouts from...and my abs are incredible. All I can say is THANK YOU....THANK YOU...THANK YOU."
Avery James

Click here to get started with Turbulence Training for Fat Loss:
==>
http://www.turbulencetraining.com

No comments: