Thursday, March 27, 2008

The History of Turbulence Training

I've just started a 3-week Turbulence Training roadtrip that has taken me to LA, and will lead me through Nashville and down to Charleston, South Carolina before it is all over on April 14th.

And while setting up this trip, all I could think about was, "When I am going to get my workouts done?". Should make for some interesting road trip workouts, will have to hunt down the local Gold's Gym, or pass me a recommendation through support AT turbulencetraining.helpserve.com

I'll need to find a place in downtown LA for this weekend...unless Kobe invites me over for a workout at his place or the Staples Center...and next week, anyone got something out by Opryland in Nashville?

Also coming next week, 2 interesting surprises for TT customers...

But first, I have a new audio program up at www.TTmembers.com...

Listen to me interviewed by Toronto fitness coach and author, Yuri Eklam, as I go over my simple nutrition strategies for losing fat, as well as how to use TT for athletes, and why I set the TT fat loss workouts up like I do:

Click HERE for the "History of TT Interview"

======================================
ATTEND: The TT Lecture at the "Virtual" FitExpo Conference
======================================

On Tuesday, March 25th, I presented a 45 minute lecture on Turbulence Training at the massive FitExpo virtual fitness conference. You can listen to the recording by registering for the online "virtual" fitness seminar HERE

Plus, you'll get to hear from over 100 other fitness experts talking about workouts and building your fitness business - for all
you trainers. Other presenters include Alwyn Cosgrove, Leigh Peele (discussing stubborn fat loss for women), and Jason Brown (going over kettlebell training).

Click HERE to get dozens of expert sessions on fat loss & workout tips

======================================
DOWNLOAD: The TT Bodyweight 1000 Before the End of March
======================================

On March 31st, the TT Bodyweight 1000 gets packed up and moved to the Platinum TT Archives.

(Fortunately, TT For Amazing Lower Abs - the April workout - will be taking it's place.)

Visit this link for the Bodyweight 1000

======================================
QUOTE of the week
======================================

"One of the challenges to working out at home is finding enough varied exercises to keep the work outs challenging & interesting. Turbulence Training gives me everything I need; well thought out and put together programs that are easy to follow and no nonsense. I get my workouts done in less time & I'm getting better results than ever before. I would recommend Turbulence Training to anyone who is serious about improving their body & their health."
Darren Stigers

Stay strong,

CB
Get ALL the TT Workouts HERE

No comments: