Wednesday, June 11, 2008

TT Intermediate Workout B

Today I did the Turbulence Training Workout B from the Intermediate Level of the TT for Fat Loss program. Whew, long name for a workout. Let's just call it Intermediate Workout B.

Anyways, I added a strength exercise before the workout. Today, I did bench presses. Also, I must come clean and admit that I am resting longer than 1 minute between supersets. I know, I know. But I am trying to train a little heavier, so that is my mind justifying the extra rest.

So here was my workout today. It lasted 40 minutes.

Bench Press - 3 set of 5 reps using 225 pounds

1A) Pistol Squats (substituted for dumbell squats) - 3 sets of 8 repetitions per side
1B) Stability Ball Rollouts - 3 sets of 10

2A) DB Reverse Lunge - 2 sets of 8 reps using 65 pound dumbells
2B) Side Planks - 45 seconds per side (these need work)

3A) DB Row - 2 sets of 8 reps using 110 pound dumbells
3B) Superman Back Extensions - 2 sets of 10 pounds using 10 pounds (these are doing using the back extension chair, not the lying superman exercise. There is a photo of these in the June-July issue of Men's Health magazine).

Dog walk in the AM, another one tonight. Skateboard to gym and walk home while drinking chocolate milk. Man, you see the strangest things/people out and about at 1:30pm on the streets of Toronto...so much entertainment.

Yesterday I did a Kettlebell workout from the upcoming "Kettlebell Meltdown" training program from Troy Anderson and Josh Henkin. Look for that program on June 23rd. Tomorrow, I'll do another workout from that program.

I think that's it. Important email coming to Turbulence Training Newsletter Subscribers tomorrow.

Have a good workout,

craig

PS - Want to try the Turbulence Training workouts?

You can, for only $4.95. You'll be able to test out TT for 21 days. If you don't like it, just let us know and you won't be charged a penny more...PLUS, you'll get your $4.95 refunded. You have nothing to lose.

Click HERE to try Turbulence Training

No comments: