Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Pre-Launch Turbulence Training for Abs Special!


I've NEVER Done This Before...

But for the FIRST TIME EVER...I'm Cutting the Price on my New Turbulence Training for Abs Program in a Special 48-Hour Limited Time Promotion...

...So That You Can Burn Belly Fat and Work Your Abs in the Comfort of Your Own Home with these All NEW & Exclusive Turbulence Training Workouts...

As you can see by my photo on my new site, I know how to get abs without doing crunches or long, slow boring cardio.

Click HERE to check out my abs & get my new TT for Abs program

And I'm going on holidays next week to show off my abs at the cottage, but before I do, I wanted to make you an offer you can't refuse.

You see, I know you are working hard on getting your six-pack for summer, but at the same time you don't want to do long workouts or go to a stinky commercial gym, so I worked overtime on the weekend and all day on Canada Day (our National holiday) to bring you this home abdominal workout program.

I've created a 12-week Advanced Ab program, based on the Turbulence Training principles, but with a couple of unique and effective twists to work your abdominals harder than ever.

Here's the Deal...

1) This is a special "Pre-Launch" Limited Time Offer...Once the Deadline hits, this offer will be REMOVED and the price will
INCREASE to $39.95 when it is finally made available again.

For the next 48 hours only, this product is available for only $27.

NOTE: Platinum TT Members do NOT need to purchase this product. It is be included in your Platinum Membership. You can download the product in the Platinum Member's Area.

2) You will get immediate access to the 12-Week Turbulence Training for Abs Program today for only $27...But the bonuses are NOT done...so in 3 weeks time, you'll also receive access to ALL of the Bonus Reports I'm working on.

WHY AM I DOING THIS?

Because I know you can't wait any longer to get working on your abs...summer is here and passing us by - and so are your chances to impress everyone with a new body on the beach, at concerts, or in backyard BBQ's. So I have to make these workouts available to you before I go up to the lake with my puppy for 7 days.

And while I'm gone I'll be finishing 4 new bonus reports to send you BEFORE July 23rd (and hopefully even sooner).

Check out the site for more info on the bonuses:

=>
http://www.TurbulenceTrainingForAbs.com

But this "Pre-Launch" offer is only available until July 4th, at noon.

So declare INDEPENDENCE DAY from your belly fat, and get started with the Turbulence Training for Abs program today.

This is the only time you'll EVER see this program offered at such a low price. When we make this product available to the world, it will sell for $39.95 - and it won't be made available again for weeks - can your abs wait that long?

So save money and time by grabbing your copy today for only $27. But hurry, this offer expires and VANISHES - Poof, just like your belly fat will - at noon on July 4th.

Get started with the all NEW Turbulence Training for Abs Home Abdominal Workouts here:

=>
http://www.TurbulenceTrainingForAbs.com

Helping you look great this summer,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training for Abs
Men's Health Magazine Fitness Expert
Oxygen Magazine Training Advisory Board

P.S. The price goes up after July 4th. In fact, you won't be able to get this product for weeks after July 4th.

So save money, save time, and save your abdominals from being buried in body fat for another summer by getting the Turbulence Training for Abs Special Offer today!

Visit this site to get this limited time offer:

=>
http://www.TurbulenceTrainingForAbs.com

No comments: