Thursday, September 25, 2008

Last Meatheads Workout

This was Workout D of week 4 of the TT For Meatheads program. Time to move along, unfortunately. This was one of my favorite programs of all time, mostly because it included a lot of exercises I hadn't done in a long time. In fact, except for the pull-ups, it had been months since I'd done any of the exercises in today's program. It was just like being back in High School, doing all these fun exercises after school.

1A) Military Press - 135x3x6 (stuck at this weight...)
1B) Pullup - 14, 9, 7, 5

2A) Barbell Curl - 105x6,4,4 (decided to go "all out" - but with good form of course)
2B) DB Triceps Extensions - 45x3x6

3A) DB Incline Curl - 5x5 with 30 pounds
3B) Triceps Rope Extension - 5x5 (couldn't find the EZ Curl bar)

So that's it. Going back over to TT 2K4 next month, but I'm also working on a new TT for Meatheads program that I'll have my two self-proclaimed "meathead" buddies try out next month, and you'll get to use it in November.

Stay strong,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

PS - TT Bodyweight Cardio is Here!

If you want to burn fat at home where you don't have any cardio machines, I have the perfect program for you...

Click Here for TT Bodyweight Cardio

No comments: