Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Motivation for Weight Loss

If you are looking for some motivation for your weight loss program, I have it here.

First of all...

Do you believe in yourself?

Or, "Are ye of little faith?"

That seems to be what separates the success stories from the frustrated folks who feel they are getting nowhere.

Belief in themselves. And a strong "Reason Why" motivating them to succeed with weight loss.

But if you have belief, and a strong reason why, just like our last winner Catherine Gordon did, then you WILL succeed. Guaranteed.

So once again, I turn to our TT Transformation Contest winner, Catherine, for some POWERFUL secrets on the little things that will guarantee you'll lose fat in the next 4 weeks.

Take it away, Catherine!

***********

"Hi everyone, I've been thinking a lot about the contest over the last few days.

I wanted to mention that at the start of the challenge, I read Emily's story (she was the girl who won the 1st TT Transformation Contest, and I really took a hard look at what she did to achieve
her transformation.

(Click here for Emily's story & photos)

I'm pretty sure we actually started and ended with the same workouts. I just checked my big binder, and I see that I started with the TT For Fat Loss Intermediate Workout from the Turbulence
Training e-book. I have 2 workouts to go in TT2K4 as of today.

My advice to anyone heading into the next challenge is to look at the previous winners for tips and clues as to how to get the most out of the next 12 weeks.

If, for example, you're starting out at over 30% body fat you might want take a look at my story.

=> Click Here for Catherine's story

If you're looking to go from, "Fit to Oh My Gosh Fabulous", you'll want to take a close look at Karla's journey here:

=> Click here for Karla's photos

Guys who want abs, check out Kerry's story here:

=> Click here for Kerry's abs

Many of the contestants gave detailed descriptions of their eating plans. Mine them for the gold that's in them!

We had moms, dads, singles, younger, older, world travelers, stay at home moms, short, tall, etc. There's sure to be someone like you, or not like you to keeps things interesting, and man was everybody interesting!

I will be in the next 12 week challenge, so now It's my turn to see what it really takes to build the ideal body I see in my mind's eye. This may sound odd, but it's somewhere between Christina Ricci
and Jessica Simpson, (they're both pretty short) with some more visible muscle.

Believe me, I intend to take that figure and do great things, even if they all happen in my home town.

I do believe that a strong "why" for all the effort we put into our fitness is essential, and I think it's time to stop being embarrassed about the fact that I want to sing, dance, and act again, even if I have to put the show together myself.

The idea that after 40 a woman should gracefully disappear from the spotlight is just stupid. So that's my why. Ha!

I may be a crazy middle aged lady, but I don't look like one anymore! So everybody, good luck finding your why. See you in the next challenge."
Catherine Gordon
2nd TT Transformation Contest Winner

*********************

Thanks Catherine!

Catherine did 3 things to succeed in her weight loss program...

1) She believed in herself and had a reason why to motivated her.

2) She modeled her behavior after other successful people.

3) She believed that others would support her - and that's exactly what the TT Members did on the forum. They helped Catherine out with motivation, inspiration, and tricks and tips to eat right and
stick to the program.

Catherine is a great inspiration and proves that Turbulence Training works.

You can believe in it. You can believe in the social support. And you MUST believe in yourself.

Let's get started transforming your body today!

Time to really, truly, believe in yourself,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

PS - Did you know that 12-weeks is ONLY...

...0.3% of an average 75 year lifespan?

Just think of how small a time frame that is...and commit to stay focused for the next 12 weeks while you transform your body and your life. It is NEVER, EVER too late to change.

Click Here to join the Transformation Contest today!

No comments: