Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Former Cyclist Finally Gets 6-Pack Abs from Turbulence Training


First of all, just a thank you to CB for giving me this opportunity. Also thanks to my Twitter and TT family. Without you guys this would never be happening!!


It's funny how I stumbled across TT about a year ago. I purchased the program about four months ago and let it sat for about two months without even reading it. So I started TT in August after coming off a cruise ship. My little one pack was really a pain in the you know what!!


I just couldn't figure out why I'm doing all this cycling and my mid section wasn't showing. The rest of mybody was pretty lean. So reluctantly I had to start weight training. Yuck!!! Where did I put that darn TT pdf file? That's how I started.


So I did my first month of TT and to my surprise I enjoyed it. I couldn't wait for my next workout. I just wished that for my first month I had read the part about trying to get better in subsequent workouts.


So then I started browsing through the forum and came across TC2. Wow!! Look at these people in here. I was totally impressed and inspired. That's when I also saw that TC3 was going to start up.


This is what I wanted. Competition!! Now I'm totally motivated. Only .3% of my life!! Let's go!!


So for the first four weeks of Twitter I ate absolutely clean. The only thing that wasn’t clean was 1⁄2 cup of frozen vanilla yogurt and two tablespoons of lite whip cream. I just wanted to sit down and enjoy some ice cream with my little push-up girl (look at my video). It was her reward for not crying anymore at school (kindergarden).


So it’s been four weeks since I ate a piece of bread, chocolate, pizza, soda, french fries, fried foods, etc. Am I missing out? I don’t think so. I take that back. I know I’m not missing out!! If I can walk into Chuck E. Cheese and look at that pizza without taking a bite then I know I'm ready. I'm ready to complete this challenge!!


Age-45

Height-5'6"before/after

Weight- 135/129

Chest - 35"/35"

Waist - 31"/29.5"

Thigh - 20"/20"

Calf - 14"/14"

Bicep - 13"/13"

BF - 14.8%/12.8% (based on scale)


Bottom line:

Exercise has been fun!!!! I find that I can’t wait for the next exercise session. Each workout I try to better the previous one. Competition!!! That’s what drives me. So TT is all about that.


Competing against yourself makes for a better workout.Eating clean is a piece of cake. Come on!! Nothing beats starting the day with veggies and fruits. No process food for this body.So let's keep this going and complete this thing together. Let's not only finish but finish strong!!"
2nd Place Winner of the 4-Week TT Rapid Weight Loss Competition

No comments: