Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Last Workout of TT2K4


Finished up TT2K4 with a strong squat workout. Squat increased the most over this program (mostly because it sucked to begin with), while deadlift stayed the same and bench increased slightly. Also hit a 2008 record in chins, doing 18 in a set today (best ever is 21).


Next program is TT for Meatheads Version 2.0, and this starts on Friday. Next week I have a few off days because I'm going to England for a seminar.


Tonight we are filming TT Meatheads V. 2.0 and TT Bodyweight Cardio V. 2.0 for http://www.ttmembers.com/ November workout of the month. Another month of TWO workouts for all members. It's like Christmas over and over again every month at TT Members.


Today's workout...


1A) Medium-Grip OH Squat - 75x2x5
1B) Power Clean - 195x2


2A) Narrow Squat - 325x2x8, 155x12
2B) Chins - 18, 10


3A) Good Mornings - 195x2x8
3B) Planks and Side Planks


Then I went to Dr. Michael Sommers (see photo), my chiropractor at www.EvolveChiropractic.com. I go once a week for fun. He's great and has helped a lot, as I've been hard on my body over the years with broken bones and other various accidents.


Off to film some TT for you,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Click here for TT2K4 for Gain Muscle & Lose Fat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig,

Why does my TT2K4 workout in the TT for Fat Loss look different from the workout you posted in this blog entry?

Braun said...

Craig,

Just wondering why the 2K4 workout you did today looks different from that in my TT for Fat Loss 2K4 workout.

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

personal modifications!