Sunday, November 09, 2008

TT User Demands $1000!

On Thursday afternoon I flew from Toronto to St. Louis for a weekend seminar, and as I got off the plane, I was confronted by an angry man!

"You owe me $1000!", he said, his voice rising.

Immediately, my mind started racing. I don't gamble. I don't have any $1000 loans from anyone. What was this guy talking about?

"Ever since I started your transformation contest, I've needed to buy all new business suits because my old ones are too big!" he added.

And then he broke into a smile.

"My pants are so loose and I've lost 20 pounds since starting Turbulence Training," he said shaking my hand.

I left out a sigh of relief and asked him a little bit more about his success. He told me the short workouts and whole, natural foods diet were helping him burn belly fat faster than ever, even though he's on the road 10-15 days per month.

But that wasn't the only success story I heard this weekend. Here's a powerful email I received from a female Turbulence Training user who just said NO to cardio.

"Dear Craig,

All I can say is thank-you, thank-you, thank-you, THANK-YOU!! I used to be one of those "lucky" people that bought into the hype that you need to do tons of cardio to get any real results and after a year of this I was going out of my mind with boredom and to get myself  to go to gym started to became a real effort.

Then one day while I was browsing the web I came across your site and after umming and aahing for about a week I decided to take the plunge and get it. BEST BUY EVER!

This my third week into turbulence training and already I am seeing results - my arms are more defined and I've lost an inch off my waist. Not only that I now look forward to going to gym again. Plus people have started to notice and ask me what am I doing, and I tell them - TURBULENCE TRAINING!

Thanks again and keep up the good work."
Debra Roux,
South Africa

I look forward to hearing about your Turbulence Training Success Story,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

=> Click here to get started with Turbulence Training

1 comment:

zevenesh said...

u had me worried CB! I was gonna have you call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER :)

I'll be using your new book to help me get lean and mean! I am psyched!