Monday, January 05, 2009

Turbulence Training vs. Sore Knees Success Story

Turbulence Training has taken on cardio, Body For Life, bodybuilders, and even spinning...and now it has another victory notch to add to it's belt, as Turbulence Training beats "Sore Knees" in this success story...

You can lose fat with Turbulence Training, even if you have bad knees...

"Craig - I just wanted to thank you for an excellent program that ANYONE can use to get into shape.  I had actually given up on ever being able to do a vigorous workout due to my knee issues.  I am 53 years old and have been involved in active sports and fitness most of my life until about 10 years ago.  

I have had surgery on both knees and found out a year ago that my surgeon removed my ACL (right knee) without my knowledge in 1977 after a college lacrosse injury.  I thought it was just a cartilage surgery!

Needless to say my right knee has never been right and I have been challenged recently in finding a workout that could give me the level of workout I needed to stay in shape and look good too.  I stumbled across your site and decided to give it a shot but didn't hold out a lot of hope that I woudl be able to do the whole program.  

Wow!!  Was I ever surprised that I was actually able to do your workouts without any knee problems AND that were challenging to a guy who is an ex powerlifter and bodybuilder!  I never would have believed that your workouts would challenge my body and actually give me the kind of workout that I used to get when I was really hitting the gym 6 days a week!  

Actually, I have to be honest - I feel much better than I ever did when I was using barbells and dumbbells to workout.  I feel so much more nimble and strong.  The best part is that both of my knees feel great!!  I haven't felt this good since I was in my 30's and I haven't been this excited about working out either.

I love the variety that your program offers and that I don't have to join a gym to do your workouts.  Thank you for giving me my youthful exuberance back!"
Ben Lowry

www.TurbulenceTraining.com

No comments: