Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Workouts on the Road

I'm back from a crazy week of off-road race car driving down in Baja, Mexico. That was so much fun! We drove a couple hundred miles per day, criss-crossing some canyons and mountain ranges. It was wild.

 

Our group also got to hang out with Monster Garage star, Jesse James, and then we watched a great Superbowl game with former Superbowl MVP, Desmond Howard.

 

I was only able to do some bodyweight exercises and sprint intervals on a beach while I was in Mexico, but when I finally got back to San Diego I hit a 24-hour Fitness gym for a workout of…

 

1A) Wide-Stance Squats (3x6)
1B) Pullups (3x12)

 

2A) Full Squats (4x10)

2B) Military Press (3x8)

 

3A) Cable Abs (3x12)

3B) Face Pull (3x12)

Hopefully I'll be back in Toronto on Tuesday night,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

PS - You can do Turbulence Training fat burning workouts...

...that are similar to my workouts, AND you can do them in the comfort of your own home.

Click here to grab your $4.95 trial offer of Turbulence Training

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!

Andy said...

Craig...I wish you had called me! I probably know the gym you're referring to...was it the one right at Horton Plaza? It's only a few blocks from work!!!

Great you had a blast down in Baja!

Wish you had called me! Hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

Craig, I am loving TT. But the bodyweight warmups arent cutting it for me and i'd rather not do treadmill work to work up a sweat. Any tips? thanks and the program is great.
Chris

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you could keep at it while you were "working" in Baja.

Bob
http://totalcyclingperformance.com/blog/

Anonymous said...

I bought Turbulance Trainer 2 weeks ago and already see great results andd feel very good..It was intense enough for the first few days but gets a lot easier.I love the way I can fit it into my schedule as its not as time consuming as other workout techniques...Highly recomended.
Visit :
www.turbulance-trainer.com