Sunday, May 31, 2009

Depletion Workout



Got up early…real early, thanks to Bally The Dog. So we got home from our 90 minute dog walk at 7am, and that's when I did the Stability Ball Workout from the new TT Depletion Workout program (available tomorrow from www.TTMembers.com).

That's the perfect program for folks who are real busy this summer (or any time of year) and simply want to commit to just TWO hardcore sessions of only 20 minutes per week.

If that sounds like you, then you'll love this workout. You'll get a free copy of it when you grab your copy of Turbulence Training for Fat Loss

After the mini-exercise, I washed Bally the Dog out on the balcony and gave him a treat while I had my regular morning breakfast bowl of...

  • 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
  • couple ounces of pecans
  • 1/2 cup of blueberries
  • 1 banana (shared with Bally the Dog)
  • sprinkle of coconut flakes
  • topped with a few more pecans

I also had a pear and some green tea.

In a bit I'll have my regular omelet...

  • 4 organic eggs
  • 1/4 ounce cheese (sometimes i skip this)
  • spinach
  • red onion
  • mushrooms
  • green and red peppers
  • broccoli
  • 1 tortilla
  • salsa
  • (sometimes I have avocado as well, but I have none today...boo)

I'll have a Greens-plus drink and an apple with this.

Later this afternoon I'll have lots of raw vegetables and hummus, some raw nuts, and maybe even a salad of spinach, feta cheese, walnuts, and strawberries.

After that I'm heading to an early dinner at a neighbors and it will be a big Italian spread.

Have a great day and make sure you prepare your meals for the week ahead,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

PS - Want more vegetarian diet tips?

Read this interview:

Vegan Fat Loss Diet Tips

2 comments:

Kevin said...

What is a Greens-plus drink?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the vegan diet tips!