Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Deadlift Workout

Got home from LA. about 3pm on Sunday and excited for week ahead. I'm going to help a lot of people with some new info I learned on the weekend in Newport Beach. What about you? Any big plans?

As soon as I unpacked, I ate raw vegetables and hummus, 2 bananas, and an apple. On the plane, I ate a bag of nuts and fruit (and I had two apples before getting on the plane at 6am LA time).

I had so much energy that I just had to go to the gym and deadlift (since I missed deadlifting last week).

Here's my workout...

Overhand Deadlift – 340x2
Alternate Grip Deadlift – 360x2, 375x2, 385x2x2, 315x4
Overhand Deadlift – 225x12

That was it.

Hope you have a great week,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

PS - Don't forget to check out this week's coaching call...

...And the TT Meathead workout.

Meathead Fat loss Workout

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just tried deadlift after a long time today...

Looks like I hurt my back a bit... but, overall was a great workout day for me today... :)

Follow me on - Twitter

Top Fat Loss Secrets

jwanywhere said...

Deadlifts for me tonight as well, had quinoa pasta for the first time for evening meal so will see if that helps, tasted good anyway