Sunday, October 04, 2009

Chinup and 300 Workout

This week you get the story of my one and only brush with fame...
 
...and how I helped a Hollywood starlet do her first chin-up.
 
Plus, I give you more details on the 300 workout...
 
 
You'll also discover...
 
- The #1 thing you must do every Sunday to help you stick to your meal plan
- The truth about cardio confessional machines
- The best lower ab stability ball exercise
- The 300 workout video & workout routine
- The "how to do your first chin-up workout"
 
Let me know what you think of this program,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
 
PS - There are less than 90 days left in 2009...
 
...what are you going to accomplish?
 
I promise that with Turbulence Training you can do the impossible and transform your body over the holidays.
 
Get started with the trial offer here for less than 5 bucks
 
 
"Craig's workouts were fun and challenging - I didn't dread going to the gym and I wasn't overly sore after our sessions. Much like my trainer in LA, Craig's workouts were always different: the exercises, the supersets, the weights...the combination of elements always varied and, therefore, I never got bored or felt like I was in a workout rut. And my co-stars couldn't believe how great my arms looked, thanks to Craig helping me do my first chin-up. Thanks Craig!"
Rachel Nichols, Actress, Model

1 comment:

indomarking.com said...

Hello bloggers! We would like to invite all of you to join our Blogging Community. Promote your blog there!