Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you're doing amazing today...I spent almost all day Wednesday in bed with a headache and stomachache...I think I'm a little better today...had a fever last night, but headache is gone today...but now my stomach hurts more. Weird, because I'm not having too much trouble eating.

Anwyways...

I plan on getting well soon, because I call this weekend the "Kick-Off to the Holiday Season" and I want to be out and aboot!

Plus, I want to take this time to wish you an amazing jump-start to the holidays.

However, there is ONE mistake you must NOT make...

Last week on the TT Member's forum one girl was really upset because she binged and overate carbs.

But she didn't have to feel that way...she didn't need to feel that guilt. In fact, it can be OKAY to blow it!

What if blowing it actually HELPED you lose fat?

That's pretty powerful stuff. A huge change in mindset.

No more guilt. Only better results. If you do it the RIGHT way.

All you have to do is follow this simple blueprint to the holidays that Joel Marion put together. 

It's a cheat day on Thanksgiving (today), followed by a specific way of eating till the next day of cheating. You even get a semi-cheat day on Christmas eve followed by another full cheat day on Christmas.

It's all laid out for you.

Heck, it's so worth it just to have the guilt removed from eating your favorite holiday meals - the fact that it will work and is easy to follow is just a bonus.

To be honest, I think the #1 benefit to this whole "cheat" thing is psychological...it just allows you to indulge without guilt.

That is 100x's more important in my mind than any hormone changes.

So if you're ready to say goodbye to guilt, while getting back your freedom and control over your diet and fat loss, then please hurry, because today is the last day to get Joel's Holiday Eating Blueprint.

=> Click here for Joel's guilt free holiday diet

Stay strong and have a wonderful weekend,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

PS - I have a cool article for you tomorrow about how I got my abs...

...and it involves some travel back in time through all of my workout and music phases. It will be perfect Friday reading.

No comments: