Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Abs Gauntlet Conquered

Sweet. I conquered the TT Abs Gauntlet today...thanks to some inspiration from the 30th President of the USA...more about that in a second.

The Abs Gauntlet workout included...

Stability Ball Ab Exercises
Some advanced pushups and chinups
A unique pullup exercise

And I imagine tomorrow it will involve a lot of soreness. More info to come...

Resource of the day:

If you're like me and sick of hearing how "missing a meal will slow your metabolism" and how "eating breakfast boosts metabolism", you'll like this interview with Brad Pilon

=> The Truth About Your Metabolism

And now that inspiration I was mentioning...from Calvin Coolidge (the president with the greatest last name ever?):

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence....Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent....The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."
- Calvin Coolidge

............CB says, "It doesn't matter how much you know about diet and exercise - I know lots of ...out of shape personal trainers - what matter is taking action."

So that's what I did today...I persisted...worked hard...and finished the TT Abs Gauntlet.

And some great news for you?

When the full program is ready, the "Turbulence Training Gauntlet" workout will be free to anyone is a fan of Turbulence Training on Facebook here:

=> Turbulence Training Fanpage

Plus, this workout program has the funniest cover in the history of the fitness industry...the artists are working on it now.

Video game fans will appreciate it,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

PS - Slept in till 7:30 today...feeling a bit run down...and had the strangest dream....

...that the next Turbulence Training program was going to feature my favorite ice hockey breakaway moves...had the diagrams and videos all planned out. However I just can't see that being a big seller...let me know if I'm wrong.

1 comment:

Frank Dobner said...

Stability ball is the "sit-up ball?" When I do sit-ups on this ball, I have been using it in a very unique and effective way. I keep my feet and knees together to utilize my abdomen to better manage my balance. It really feels good.