Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Challenge Yourself

"Accept the challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory."
General George S. Patton

Today's workout:
Turbulence Training Addiction Workout A - included an interesting 5x5 superset.

I also benched 250x3, which is the best I've done in a while. Stay strong, challenge yourself, and your confidence will ...shoot through the roof everytime you conquer an obstacle.

Workout also had some upper back and arms, and my legs are starting to get sore from yesterday.

Of course, there is more to life than just challenging yourself with workouts.

For anyone going through one of those "what should I do with my life" phases, ask yourself these 5 questions:

- "What is my purpose/higher calling here on earth?"

- "What did my higher power put me here on this earth to do?"

- "Who was I put here to serve?"

- "What skill/ability do I have that NO ONE else in the world can do better?"

- "What do I want my legacy to be?"

I hope that helps you out,

Craig

PS - Vince Del Monte is the talk of the fitness world this week...

...and if you want to get to know him better, join Vince and I on this audio interview - or read the report of our call here:

=> Vince Del Monte Muscle Building Interview

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

- "What is my purpose/higher calling here on earth?"

- "What did my higher power put me here on this earth to do?"

- "Who was I put here to serve?"
--------------------------------
Luke 10:25-28 says:
25On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"
26"What is written in the Law?" he replied. "How do you read it?"

27He answered: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'[c]; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'[d]"

28"You have answered correctly," Jesus replied. "Do this and you will live."

God is good!

triple threat muscle said...

I love Vince! Thanks for giving me a heads up on these news!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to know what your answers to those questions are!