Saturday, April 03, 2010

Saturday Morning Dog Shenanigans

Ha, so Saturday morning I'm at my parent's house and my mom is scolding Bally the Dog for drooling on the kitchen floor...but I think it's her fault for cooking bacon.

And to top it off, she keeps on telling him to "stop dripping"...or "at least sit on a mat if you're going to keep dripping". As if he's a faucet.

Personally, I don't care if he drips, I just want him to stop puking...because he woke me up early Saturday morning by puking in the corner of my bedroom. Lil' stinker.

Anyways, on to some workout tips...

1 common characteristic of almost all success stories is that they had a BEFORE photo taken - this is a key to long-term motivation. Don't be afraid to do this...it will drive you to success.

Resource #1:

Inspiring audio/transcript of interview I did with Vince Del Monte on building your lean mass metabolism...plus you hear the funny story of how he almost died...seriously, its funny.

=> Vince Del Monte Maximize Your Muscle Interview

And...

Resource #2: 10 Step Guide to Becoming a Successful Personal Trainer

I first answered this on TT Members and then added it to the Facebook Fanpage here:

How to become a successful personal trainer

Enjoy,

Craig

No comments: