Sunday, May 02, 2010

Deadlifts, Bloody Deadlifts

Deadlifts on a Sunday morning is a good way to start the week. Fortunately, there was no blood.

My workout today was: Jumps, Deadlifts, Good Mornings, Pistols, Shrugs.

Funny to think that just 18 hours ago I was watching the Kentucky Derby while eating a veggie burrito in the dallas airport. Also had an apple and a banana. 

I  also think there is an 80% chance I'm going to go to the Kentucky Derby next year and visit my friends Pat and Holly Rigsby in Louisville. We'll see...

Now for something you can do today in just a few minutes:

Kekich Credo #56 says..."Identify exactly what is you want. This takes a lot of thought. Then don't let anything stand in your way of getting it."

For fat loss, you need to...
• Set your goals, write them down, set a plan to reach them, and review the goals and plan regularly.
• Create a vision board.
• Plan, shop, prepare every week.
• Get social support from other positive people.
• Accept that the journey will not be easy...that it will require you to plan and prepare...and now you've made success simple.

To your ultimate success,

Craig

PS - One more kick-butt mindset tip from a guy who is kinda smart...

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning."
Einstein

2 comments:

Pat Rigsby said...

We look forward to your visit;)

Pat

SuccessfullySlim said...

Pistol squats! I had forgotten all about those. I can't wait to add them back into my routine. I find they really help improve your running.