Thursday, May 06, 2010

Facebook Changes

For all of my friends over on Facebook, I'm making a big change.

I'm going to delete my personal profile page because it is maxed out at 5000 friends. Facebook puts a limit on the number of friends you can have...not sure why.

However, I'm going to start a Craig Ballantyne Fanpage (and yes, I know that sounds pretentious, but I don't mean to be!). On the CB Fanpage, I'll continue posting daily quotes, inspiration, blender drinks, and everything that will help you reach your peak potential.

So that new page is here:

=> http://www.Facebook.com/CraigBallantyneFanpage

Just click the "Like" button at the top of the page and you'll get the daily inspirational quote. Hope that helps.

For me, I just had a great workout:

1A) Hang Clean (3x5)
1B) BB Incline (5x5)

2A) DB Row (3x15)
2B) 1-Arm DB Standing Shr Press (3x6)

3) Power Shrug

And for fun...

4A) BB Curl
4B) Triceps Pressdowns

Earlier today I had this blender drink...I call it "The Jon Hinds Special" after my friend, strength coach Jon Hinds. He eats 12 banans a day...and this one has 2, so I'm 1/6th of the way to Jon's level.

Ingredients: 2 bananas, raspberries, spinach, peanut butter, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, almond milk.

Resources for today:

1) Check out what TT readers listen to while they workout:

=> Workout music

2) Beginner bodyweight exercises

=> Beginner Circuit Workout

See you over on FB,

Craig

PS - Today's quote was from George Foreman

Check it out here:

=> http://www.facebook.com/CraigBallantyneFanpage

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Won't there just be a similar limit for friends on your fan page? What's the advantage of a fan page over a regular profile?

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

There is no limit to the number of fans you can have.

Anonymous said...

What's your thoughts on the amount of sodium in Amy's organic chili?

Anonymous said...

Would you say Chocolate milk is better than any of the fruit juices and why? Thanks for your unending valueable advice!

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

Canned foods definitely have a lot of sodium in them.

Chocolate milk contains protein, and therefore is a better drink if you want protein and carbs.

Melyssa said...

Done! You rock Craig!