Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Interval Training Contest Winners

Recovery day for me today...I'll do some stretching and I have an easy TT exercise photoshoot this afternoon, but no hard training.

Every Monday on the Turbulence Training Fanpage we have a contest. Yesterday we asked readers, "What is your interval training success story?" and here are the 3 winning replies. (Each winner received a 3-month free TT Membership.)

1) From Charles Hiller Jr
"Interval training, has opened my mind up to a better way of getting in shape and loosing weight. I am spending much less time in the gym, and obtaining results that I never thought possible. over 30 pounds in 6 weeks with the TT principles. I have more energy, feel better, and no longer suffer bouts of depression. TT and intervals gave me back my life..."

2) From Annette Hall
"As an aerobics teacher since the age of 16, it has been extremely hard for me to accept that Intervals are the most effective fat burning method of training. However, I realised after reading on the TT site that if aerobics were effective I should have been as thin as a stick and I wasn't! Since switching to intervals and TT workouts I have not only lost over 2 stone, I am fitter than I have ever been and am wondering why people bother with aerobics for fat loss!"

3) From Joanna Taunton
"I went to classes at the gym for years and years and after my second baby really struggled to get the weight off the classes gave me no succes and I looked at the ladies who i had seen doing the same classes for years hadnt changed either so i started researching and found out about HIIT and thought it sounded great as it was proved effective and I could workout in nearly quarter of the time and it worked I very quickly lost 6 dress sizes and am now have a better body than before my kids I have gone on and helped some friends get the same results and am now finishing study to become a PT so i can show all the other mums how simple it can be to get a great body with HIIT clean eating and resistance training."

Congrats to our winners!

I hope you are using fat loss interval training to get results.

Today's resource:

Unique exercise ideas for building muscle (Nick Nillson interview)

=> Muscle building exercises

And finally, today's kick-butt mindset tip:

"Always be asking, "Is this moving me towards my goals?". If its not, why are you doing it?"

To your success,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Click here for your free guide to interval training  

No comments: