Monday, July 12, 2010

Back to the Gym

I really wanted to get to the gym on Sunday, but the delayed flight put a stop to that. Maybe for the best to get an extra day of rest.

Went in today and felt great...held back a little, compared to what I used to do, and I left feeling strong and I know my back won't hurt. I feel as good as I've felt in over a year.

My workout today:

1A) 1-leg box jumps
1B) Box squats

2A) RDL
2B) Glute-ham raise
2C) Planks

Today's resource:

Kettlebell workouts, 3 minute chinup test, and warning about deadly trans fats - all in this week's TT fat burning coaching call here

=> Kettlebell Exercises & Chinup Tests

And today's tough question for you...

I trust that today you're not going to a job you hate just so you can make money to buy things you don't need or so that you can retire to do nothing all day?

Keep fighting,

Craig 

No comments: