Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bodyweight Cardio Rulez

Let me start by saying, "I'm sorry."

Earlier this week I told you that Bill Phillips - the author of BodyFor Life - had been confirmed as my next interview guest...but he had to cancel. Hopefully he will re-schedule.

So...

I went to work and finished up this week's 7-Day Fat Loss Coaching Call early and shared these secrets with you:

- The #1 Breakfast Food
- 3 Bodyweight Cardio Workouts
- 1 Mandatory Back Workout
- My New Favorite Inspirational Quote
- And the Truth About Elliptical Machines & Weight Loss

You can read all these tips and listen to the coaching call here:

=> 7-Day Bodyweight Cardio Fat Loss Guide

I hope that makes up for the delay in Bill's interview.

Also, next week is "Supplement Week", and I'll be sending you 3 surprising articles with my thoughts on supplements.

Most supplements are a joke and waste of money...but a few are helpful...and one of the most common supplements isn't necessary.

I'll explain starting Monday.

Talk to you soon.

Sincerely,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training

PS - One more thing...


If you have back pain, there's a free book you need to get now.

It's called The 7-Day Back Pain Cure, and it's written by a trainer I know named Jesse Cannone (he's also the co-founder of The Healthy Back Institute).

Note: His book is shipped to you in the mail so there is a small shipping fee. But who wouldn't invest a couple of bucks to get rid of crippling back pain.

I know I would...heck, I've spent over $1150 in the last year to get mine fixed, and it was worth every penny.

=> Grab your free back-pain cure book here  <== Gets rid of back pain

You'll discover useful tips on how to sit to avoid back pain, specific foods that reduce back pain, and a complete 7-day guide to
curing your back pain.

1 comment:

vicky razai website said...

His book is shipped to you in the mail so there is a small shipping fee. But who wouldn't invest a couple of bucks to get rid of crippling back pain. plain sofa covers , velvet fitted sheet