Monday, July 26, 2010

CB vs the Famous Philly CheeseSteak

I got home from my Atlantic City weekend at 8:30pm last night and I still had a full belly after eating a classic Philly cheesesteak sandwich at famous Tony Luke's restaurant in Philadelphia.

It was as good as Joel Marion promised me it would be.

But was it a diet mistake?

Kind of...but thanks to the Turbulence Training Lifestyle, I can afford to make one or two of these mistakes each week. In fact, they count as my reward meals.

They are the reward for staying on track every week with my short TT workouts and Simple Nutrition eating (that I do 90% of the time).

There's also another HUGE REWARD to the TT lifestyle...and I received that reward on Saturday afternoon while walking down the boardwalk in Atlantic City with my shirt off...

There I was, walking with Joel Marion and a few of his high school buddies (we were in Atlantic City for Joel's bachelor party) when all of the sudden I heard a few whistles in our direction.

I looked over my shoulder and there was a group of girls waving at me from a patio.

Why?

Because - and I'm not bashful to say it - my abs were looking pretty darn good. Almost John Romaniello-good.

As soon as that happened, one of Joel Marion's buddies, a busy New Jersey corrections officer named Joe (it was also his bachelor party this weekend) asked me if I could help him and his wife get in shape for their wedding.

Joel immediately told Joe about how awesome Turbulence Training was, and how simple it would be for Joe and his fiance to do in the comfort of their own home.

In fact, based on this conversation I made a little free presentation for you to check out.

Just click on the link below for the special presentation (that also includes a funny cartoon of me and Bally the Dog):

=> Special Presentation for You  <== The only place you'll find the presentation
 
But as I told Joe, if you want to lose the last 10 pounds of fat before the end of summer (his wedding is on Labor Day weekend), then you need to get started immediately.

Let me know about your success story.

Sincerely,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training

PS - Fortunately, this week's flight landed on time without delay...

...and I was able to get home with enough time to do a sweet bike ride around Toronto just as the sun was setting. Perfect off-day activity. With Turbulence Training, we don't need to be in the gym more than 3 days per week to stay lean and keep our abs looking sexy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig - Give us an idea of what your 10% usually is. What are your favorite things to fill your "cheat" meals/desserts? Almost anything chocolate is mine, but I love pastries, too.

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

Pizza or big steak dinners. Sometimes desserts.