Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Goal Setting & Change

Just finished up some sweet dog park action. It was Bally the Dog vs. a young bull mastiff in a 10 round wrestling match. Good times...followed by a bench press workout.

My training was:

1A) Med ball throw
1B) Stickup

2A) Rack lockout
2B) Seated row

3A) DB incline
3B) Ring pullup
3C) Bodyweight triceps extensions

Now for the resource of the day:

A TT Transformation Contest winner gives tips on goal setting and believing in yourself

=> Fat Loss Success Tips

Oh, and here's a cool resource for bootcamp trainers:

=> 14-day fat loss bootcamp marketing system

And the quote of the day (from me):

"Change and transformation aren't easy. But get through the rough patches and you'll ultimately get the big payoff. You can't get a rainbow (or double rainbow!) without some rain. Hang tough. Plan ahead. Be prepared. Take action. Stay strong. I KNOW you can do it."

And another...this one from Ghandi...

"Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph: a beginning, a struggle, and a victory." - Mahatma Ghandi

And finally...

"As you grow older, you'll find that the only things you regret are the things you didn't do." -Zachary Scott

Go out and do something cool today,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

PS - I'm going to the beach, a baseball game, or I'm going to knock off something else from my "summer to do list". 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I felt like giving up everyday for the first two weeks. But I would always rise to the challenge and remind myself of the ugly alternative. Glad I stuck coz I never felt better in my life!

Herbert Townsley said...

What's most important about this blog to me is how you ended it. You can have a program in and of it's own that could attack the action part of the workout. Most of us have good intentions but just never get started. You can never have a
six pack without commitment.