Monday, July 05, 2010

Upper Body Workout in the Heat

Got off to an odd start today...internet was down. So I went to the gym early.

My workout was:

1A) Prone Stickups
1B) Bench Press

2A) Seated Row
2B) Incline Press

3A) DB Row
3B) DB Triceps Extension

The gym doesn't have AC so I was beat after that workout...but it was fun.

Went to the park with the dog and some lady from the Toronto Star took our photograph for a piece she is doing on how Torontonians are beating the heat...so we might be in the paper tomorrow if we make the cut. We'll see...

This heat reminds me of my trip to France last year...and I kind of wish I was back in Paris...working out at the Louvre, like I was in this video from last August:

=> Paris Bodyweight Workout

Finally, today's kick-butt mindset tip:

"There will be times you mess up...and that's cool, as long as you learn from it."

Don't be hard on yourself...just learn from your mistakes and avoid making the same ones in the future.

Get strong,

Craig

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your picture with Bally is on THe Star's website today.

Personal training melbourne said...

Nice workout, loving the exercise video in Paris!