Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Last Workout in Poland

Today was one of those workouts...where conditions and energy levels weren't the best, but I modified the session to get the most out of it. Workout was: warmup, pistols, planks, ball rollouts, ball hamstring curls.

Travel day tomorrow and I'll ease back into my real workouts on Thursday in Toronto.

After the workout I had lunch at Vega in Krakow. Big meal. Stuffed pepper with lentils and rice, a side of potatoes, and a side of falefel.

Last night I had another great meal at Vega. Mexican goulash and rice...which I'm pretty sure was chili, but Mexican goulash is 100x's a better name.

Here are today's resources:

1) Interval training explained:

=> Interval Training Report

2) Some female before and after contestants to review for major inspiration:

=> http://www.clubfym.com/public/786.cfm

And finally...today's kick-butt mindset tip:

‎"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all."
Dale Carnegie

...so never, ever, ever give up on something that is important to you.

Stay STRONG,

Craig


No comments: