Tuesday, February 01, 2011

The Diet to Use If I Wanted to Lose Weight

A couple of year's back I filmed a now-infamous video called, "Diet vs. Exercise". In the video, my friend Brad Pilon ate a pizza while I exercised on a treadmill.

In less than 10 minutes he consumed over 1200 calories, while I had burned around 100 calories.

The point?

Diet is far more important to your fat loss program than exercise.

You can't out-train a bad diet, unless you're a genetic freak or seventeen years old. In either case, I doubt you'd be reading this...

So in my quest to lose 30 pounds - if I ever had to do that - the second thing I'd do after joining a fat loss community would be to use the best fat loss nutrition program for my personality.

The right diet can cure belly fat.

And for me, that right diet would be....

Isabel De Los Rios' "Diet Solution Program".

I got my copy here:

=> The Best Diet for Losing Belly Fat
 
Here's why I chose Isabel's program.

1) I like to make a "game" out of eating better. I know that competition mentality works best for me.

So each day, I'd use Isabel's program and make baby steps to eating better. If I had 2 servings of vegetables yesterday, I'd try for 2.5 servings today.

If I stuck to my plan for 75% of my meals last week, I'd aim for 80% (or higher) this week.

I'd be tracking my results and identifying what worked for me and what didn't. And I'd make changes - and baby step improvements - based on this info.

Research from Dr. Brian Wansink, a nutrition researcher from Cornell University, found that when people try to lose weight, they have better success with making small changes, rather than big changes.

Making small changes allows you to achieve small victories, building your confidence and getting the success snowball rolling.

It's a very simple approach, but extremely effective.

2) I also like the idea of eating organic foods for fat loss, health, energy, and longevity.

Not only do I want to be lean, I want to live a long time (to be over 105 years old) while being healthy and mentally active, and having tons of energy for my family, work, and hobbies.

Isabel's program is based on science, and focuses on eating healthy fats (research proven for better mental performance with aging).

Increase your fat loss, energy, health and longevity with Isabel's program. You can get your copy here:

=> The Proven Fat Loss Diet <== I'd use this to lose belly fat
Not only is nutrition more important than exercise for fat loss, but it's also more important than exercise for health and longevity. Exercise is great, but it just doesn't beat nutrition.

3) I prefer to get my nutrition from food rather than pills.

You might be able to get antioxidants and vitamins from pills and powders, but I truly believe that eating real food is better for you.

So I challenge you to try Isabel's diet...and to eat right for fat loss and health at the same time.

You CAN do it.

You don't need fad diets to lose fat.

And you can enjoy healthy eating, because Isabel is the Rachel Ray of the fat loss cooking world, giving you recipe after recipe on her site to help you eat amazing foods that assist fat loss.

Plus, here's a bonus reason I'd use Isabel's program.

She cares.

I mean, she REALLY, REALLY cares.

Just read one of her newsletters and you'll feel like she was in your house (invited, of course!), sitting at your kitchen table,
making your fat loss grocery list while showing you the hidden foods that are secretly causing you to keep belly fat.

You'll be shocked at what she'll tell you about common ingredients. Scary stuff. But having Isabel's diet solution info on your side is like having your own fat loss nutrition expert with you wherever you go, whether it's the grocery store or your favorite restaurant.

I highly recommend getting Isabel's program here:

=> Your Proven Fat Loss Diet <== The nutrition program that I have

So use Simple Nutrition to make simple changes that will allow you to lose fat without the need for 7 hours of cardio per week.

Tomorrow, I'll show you how you can lose fat really fast with less than 45 minutes of exercise, three times per week.

Of course, you'll need to combine that with your fat loss community and the right diet for you, if you want to change your body and fit back into your favorite clothes that make you look and feel better.

After all, that's what I'd do if I wanted to lose my belly fat.

Sincerely,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training

1 comment:

Adele said...

Great thanks for sharing this post. I was looking for something like this. Your blog have inspires me a lot.

Unlike most diet books, gym memberships, weight loss plans and fat-burner pills on the market,

The 3 Week Diet comes with my personal, 100% no-nonsense Lose The Weight Or It’s FREE guarantee.

Find out here: Fast Healthy Weight Loss

Best rgs