Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mother's Day Fitness Moms

Visiting my mom for Mother's Day, she's been hanging out with the dog all weekend. Nice to get some free dogsitting so I can actually get some work done.

Out here at her house, there is a bird that has been trying to fly through my kitchen window for over 4 days now...if you are half as persistent as that bird, you'll succeed. Never ever, EVER give up. Not even when someone yells at you to stop - like I've been yelling at that bird all weekend.

But back to Mother's Day, there are a LOT of great fitness moms out there, such as:

Holly Rigsby - I love what Holly Rigsby is doing for Mom's here - www.getfitandyummy.com/

And here's another one of my favorite moms, Diana Keuilian with her girl Chloe (funniest kid I've ever met) making delicious brownies...try them for Mother's Day

=> www.realhealthyrecipes.com/2011/02/19/chloes-mocha-brownies/

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms. Have a great day.

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS, CTT
www.turbulenceTraining.com

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Wouldn't it be amazing if we treated our momma like it was mother's day all the time? I know, I know, not very realistic. I have 2 teen age boys and love me everyday! They even help with my fitness business!