Monday, May 23, 2011

New Workouts

Today I'll be working on the June TT Workout of the Month. It's a new Meatheads program, and I decided to go that route because so many TT Members have already gone through all of the Meatheads programs and are demanding a new version.

I promise it will be awesome - my Meathead "guinea pig" has loved the latest workouts I created for him, and he spent this entire weekend showing off his physique around the party pools in Vegas. Apparently the female feedback was through the roof.

Watch for that to show up in about 7 days at www.TTMembers.com.

But I'm getting ahead of myself, because today I have two awesome fat loss workout articles for you. The first gives you a sneak peak at my new TT Xtreme Depletion program that will be released tomorrow.

You'll discover 3 ways to increase the glycogen depletion and turn up the turbulence in your workouts.

=> Glycogen Depletion Workouts

The 2nd article explains, "What is metabolic resistance training?" I answered that in A-V-W format here for you.

=> Metabolic Resistance Training Workouts

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
"You have less time than you think. We all do. Why then are you waiting to fulfil your desire? If you do not start today, then when will you start? You will never start unless you start NOW. Commit yourself heart and soul." – Felix Dennis

And today's words of wisdom from my Independence site:
Take your message to the world and help that person that is sitting in front of their computer at 11pm while everyone else is gone to bed...sitting their with tears of frustration in their eyes because they can't get what they deserve.

Watch for TT Xtreme Depletion tomorrow,

Craig Ballantyne
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: