Saturday, May 21, 2011

Outdoor Workout Awesomeness

Today is easily the nicest day of the year here in Canadia, so you really should get outside and enjoy it. In fact, I created this FREE "Football Field 444" workout for days like today.

=> Football Field 444 Outdoor Challenge Workout

It has kettlebells, suspension training, and lots, lots more. Enjoy.

Over on the TT Fanpage I've had some great feedback from TT readers.

"Craig I did one of your w/os today the 1 arm Split Jerk/PB Mountain Climber, then Goblet Squat/ Floor Press., then DB Swing/Spiderman Push Up, last 1 leg Dead/ Body Weigt row. It was on Men's Heath Website. I do it 300 style I go to I lose my breath or can't do reps did 2 rounds after work took about 16 minutes. It easier watching you do it....YOU THE MAN."

Awesome, thank you.

And another client and I discussed the Turbulence Training 2K5 program.

I asked him, "What are liking most?"

And he said:

"I'm liking the workout B that upper body workout is very tough and can easily be used as a muscle building workout. I also like that I'm in and out of the gym before it starts to get crowded. I also like that there are plenty of different workouts and that you come up with a new workout every month and throwing in discounts on workouts here and there."

Awesomeness.

More training resources:

This week's fat loss coaching call with new weight loss research

=> Weight Loss Research Tips

And jokes:

=> Who Farted in the Gym Stories

Also, yesterday I did a legendary 70 minute interview with Roman Fitness Systems for TT Trainers and TT Secret Society. Got really in-depth on hormones and fat loss, how to peak for photoshoots and transformations, and how Romanz loses his love handles. Good times.

Today's kickbutt mindset tip:
Sure, it's a Classic/kinda cheesy quote, but awesome for today.

"Do one thing every day that scares you."…so what do you have planned for today that challenges you and takes you out of your comfort zone?

And today's Independence tip:
Take an reflection/prediction/planning/thinking break today. Grab a magazine from your industry, take it to the park, and look at the headlines and trends in your industry. There's gold in them words.

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
www.turbulencetrainingcertification.com

1 comment:

Aluma Wallet said...

This Football Field 444 workout sounds quite interesting. Thanks for the post.