Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Morning Bootcamp Workouts in San Diego

I'm putting together the content for the TT Summit, including the 4 bootcamp workouts I'll be running each morning.

As an attendee, you'll get to attend 2 workouts (one each morning), and yesterday I worked out with one of the cool new methods I'll be sharing with you - The Bodyweight Cardio 400.

Another great way to get your clients "interval-training" style workouts without a single piece of equipment.

So heck, even if you came to the event just for the workouts alone, you'd get a big time return on your investment, not to mention the 2 full days of my advanced training info, and
complete client attraction blueprints from Bedros Keuilian.

Save these dates and grab your spot here:

=> http://www.TTSummit.com

And the first 50 trainers get 3 bonuses.

First, you'll get to join Bedros and I at a special VIP reception on Friday night. Heather, my event co-ordinator will be taking care of us all with refreshments after a hard day of bootcamp workouts and networking.

Second, you'll get access to the online videos from Bedros' Fitness Business Summmit that I spoke at last March. We'll send those over to you ASAP.

Third, you'll also get access to another trainer business seminar that Bedros and I will be doing in October in Las Vegas. This time we'll be focusing on teaching trainers how to improve their websites and run their own seminars. Big B (Bedros) is calling it, "The Las Vegas Project".

You can just imagine there will be some fun at that one. But we'll have a blast in San Diego too. Reserve your spot here:

=> http://www.TTSummit.com

Alright, that's it...off to put together my notes on the session where I'll be sharing my "Daily Dozen Documents" that I review each day to guide my business.

I've never shared these before.

So I'm really looking forward to that session.

See you in San Diego,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - Seriously, Bedros and I are two of the biggest goofs...

...so it will be a lot of learning and a lot of fun.

And if we can figure out how to succeed in this crazy world of fitness bootcamps and personal training,  YOU can too.

See you in San Diego here:

=> http://www.TTSummit.com

It's going to be a blast. You have our Armenian-Canadian Strength 200%-money-back Guarantee that you'll leave with strategies to get a 1000% return on your investment.

No comments: