Friday, July 22, 2011

My Typical Day

I shifted my schedule around today, moving the workout to later in the morning. It's not a real tough session, because it is the Intro week to a new 4-week program, so I'll do it when I'm good and ready. I wanted to start the day by finishing some of the extra writing projects on my plate.

Here's what a typical day looks like for me when I'm home in Toronto although I'm out on the farm today, and that means less dog walking because I can just open the door and let him get his exercise on his own):

=> Time Management Tips

When I hit the gym it will be deadlifts, 1-leg squats, good mornings, and some ab endurance work.

Today's Training Resource:

Check out today's QnA mailbag that gives you a really challenging bodyweight circuit and a link to one of my favorite Youtube videos that I've filmed.

=> Bodyweight Circuit Challenge

WARNING: This next link is ridiculous...this is what happens when I have too much caffeine and get stuck on an airplane for 4 hours. The end result is a re-creation of an Austin Powers/James Bond movie gone Pete Tong:

=> EPIC Workout Battle for Bally the Dog

Hope you like it.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips
"Give whatever you are doing and whoever you are with the gift of your attention." - Jim Rohn As Jim says, "Wherever you are, be there."

"Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start." - Nido Qubein

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS, CTT
The Turbulence Training Summit - Join us here

2 comments:

Mitchell - The Home Fitness Manual said...

Craig,

Do you rotate each workout program every four weeks, or does it vary? It sounds like a good way to keep your body in a constant "alert" mode so you don't hit a plateau.

-Mitchell

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

I change my workout every 4 weeks.