Wednesday, August 10, 2011

On my trip

So I am off to Lithuania, Austria, and Copenhagen, on a bit of a repeat European Adventure that I did
last year.

You can read all about it plus my top 10 travel fitness/diet tips here

- http://www.turbulencetraining.com/travelreport/tt_travel_3874.shtml

So far, I'm enjoying the Copenhagen Airport. It's a giant mall - with some very nice stores - and a deli
where you can buy a giant ham. As in a giant Christmas ham. I'm not I've been to an airport before
with this feature. Quite entertaining.

I slept a few hours on the plane and I'm feeling like I've caught up to the time change. One more
flight to Vilnius and then a quick workout, dinner, and an early sleep to get fully on track.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:

"Visualize success daily." – Bedros Keuilian

"You gotta give to get." – Charlie 'Tremendous' Jones

"Envy, jealousy, resentment, fear of competition, etc., is personally destructive; it boomerangs off its
intended victim to return and harm you, by taking your focus off your game." – Dan Kennedy

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: