Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Workouts and Nutrition in Toronto

Finally home after my trip to San Diego and Evergreen, Colorado. Amazing times. Had a chance to
meet over 45 trainers, hang out with the Turbulence Training Team, have lunch with all the Certified
TT Trainers, dinner with Frank Kern, and a couple of days with my friends in Evergreen. Really
wonderful people all around.

In fact, here's what one TT Trainer had to say about the TT Summit:

"Thanks for an awesome weekend at the 1st Ever TT Summit!! It was great to meet you and all the
other TT trainers that were there. It was an inspirational 2 days with so much valuable information.
Can't wait until the Next Turbulence Training Summit!"
- Daniel Woodrum

Yesterday, it was time to head back to Toronto.

I drank a lot of caffeine on the flight from Denver to Toronto, so I hit a Meathead upper body
workout when I got home...Bench, pulldown, bb row, db incline, db tri extension, face pulls. All while
wearing Zubaz pants, of course. Miami Dolphin colors. Haha, I kid. I joke.

Today I did another workout.

Deadlift, Good morning, glute-ham raise, ball plank, power wheel pike. Followed by a chocolate
milk...been a while since I've had one of those.

After that I had a blender drink of Biosteel recovery powder (vanilla) and blueberries. Shout out to my
friend Matt Nichol and his drink that is taking over the NHL. Matt is one of the BEST strength coaches
in the world.

Note his awesome comment at the end of the article

- http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/move-over-gatorade-theres-a-new-fuel-for-
nhl-players/article2139387/

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip
"Persevere toward your spiritual fulfillment, happiness, dream, or goal." – Frank McKinney

Today's Independence Tips
Most millionaires believe that persistence is the ONLY reason they have gotten farther ahead in life
than other people. - From, "The Richest Man in Town" by W. Randall Jones.

‎"I'm a businessman, so I'm gonna make hay while the sun's shining. I've been self-employed for 23
years. That's an accomplishment in itself. You gotta be out there hustling. If you're not, you're not
gonna make it." - Mike Wolfe, American Pickers

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer
Join our 1 Million Mission here:
- http://www.TurbulenceTrainingCertification.com

PS - Don't stop. Don't quit. Don't even entertain the idea for a minute. Keep going after what you
want.

No comments: