Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Metabolic Training and Intervals

No heavy lifting for me today, but I will be filming some metabolic resistance training workouts later
today.

If you did an MRT workout today (Metabolic Resistance Training), let me know what it was over here
(trying to get a new page going dedicated to MRT workouts) -
http://www.facebook.com/MetabolicResistanceTraining

In the meantime, here's one of the most important reports I've written - interval training explained -
http://www.turbulencetraining.com/intervalreport

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
Don't get upset by things you can't control. Go with the flow. Breathe. Work on improving everything
else. Don't take things personally. Keep on moving ahead. Don't get set-back by negative people.

And today's Independence Tips:

"The fastest, easiest and most direct way to success is to model it. Don't try to reinvent the wheel.
Instead, surround yourself with people who are already achieving what you want. Get coaching, buy
into mastermind groups, and just model success." – Bedros Keuilian

"I shall shape my future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the
force; I can clear any obstacle before me. Or I can be lost in the maze. My choice. My responsibility.
Win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny." - Og Mandino

The truth about who you hang around - http://internetindependence.com/who-you-hang-around-
matters

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: