Monday, October 10, 2011

Sunday-Monday in Mexico

Yesterday I put Bodyweight Coach Adam Steer through a tough 24-7 Fat Loss metabolic workout
session and then watched the J-E-T-S game with John Romaniello (he is a die-hard fan and I'm trying
to convince him not to get so wrapped up in games he can't control). I was once like that with
Cowboys, but there is no benefit to investing so much of your identity into a sports team. It's not
productive. You can enjoy sports without being a fanatic.

After the game we had a great dinner at the Italian restaurant in the resort, and then I watched two
episodes of Spartacus: Blood and Sand. Good stuff.

Today I'll be filming some more videos for the 24-7 Fat Loss program. I've also written a couple of
articles and a workout today, and it's not yet 8:30am here.

Why do I get up so early? Because today at 5:30am I finished an article in 45 minutes that I couldn't
even start at 2pm yesterday. My brain works best in the morning. Find YOUR time. Find your best
energy moments. Design your life around them. You will make faster progress.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
"Achievement comes from the sum of consistent small efforts, repeated daily." – Kekich Credo #74….
Everyday take baby steps to improvement. Be a little better than yesterday. I love the Turbulence
Training rapid fat loss 12-week Transformation results, but I want your Transformation to last 12000
days, not just 12 weeks. Build a lifestyle with better choices day-by-day.

Today's www.InternetIndependence.com Tip:
Make your offer as appealing as "water to a thirsty man in the desert" and you will have little trouble
getting traffic or sales. The offer may be the magical "ONE thing". You probably need to spend a LOT
more time working on your offer.

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - "To live an extraordinary life, you must resist an ordinary approach." - Frank McKinney

No comments: